What is Quantum Biofeedback?
Quantum Biofeedback is applied through the use of a device called the SCIO, an incredibly accurate system based on the science of Quantum Physics. It is an emerging technology that reads the body at biological speeds (the speed of a computer) providing results within minutes as opposed to days and weeks.Quantum Biofeedback is a technique in which people and animals are trained to improve their health by using signals from their own body.
How does Quantum Biofeedback work?
The easiest way to really understand what Quantum Biofeedback can do is to think in terms of stresses or stressors – all those things we’re born with or happen to us or that get into the environment that may cause disease.After gathering test results, the data offers an understanding of your potential needs. It can reveal the specific stressors which could be the underlying issues surrounding your body’s ability to heal. It is then, that Quantum Biofeedback can be applied in order to help you correct and reduce the stressors energetically.
Some Positive Side Effects of Quantum Biofeedback
Most people and animals find the biofeedback experience relaxing, soothing and beneficial. The side effects of biofeedback may include these possibilities (and many more that may be experienced):
• Ability to relax more quickly
• Deeper state of relaxation during sleep
• Easier to fall asleep and stay asleep
• Reduction of stress and hypertension
• Improved general health
• Increase in amount of calmness and peacefulness
• Reduction of anger
• Less fearfulness
• Fewer anxiety attacks
• Amelioration of sorrow
• Reduction of the depth of depression
• Heightened muscle mobility
• Enhanced mental clarity
• Able to pay attention more consistently
• Better focus of attention
• Deeper concentration and enhanced memory
• Less attention to pain and stressors
• Less concentration on pain and stressors
• Fewer feelings of pain and stress
• Less intense focus on pain and stressors
• Less intensity of any pain or any stress
• More able to manage stress and pain